where inspirations created...

Monday, March 15, 2010

All England's project...

Congrats to Datok Lee Chong Wei ...
It was great games ... can't deny it was not an easy winning point for Datok Lee ...
but i guess ..the man best win :)



and as for me...helping my A.Ani to finish her quilting ... glad i did :)
it was a painful sewing night for me ... my eyes were watching Datok Lee playing
and every now and then ...the needle keeps poking my fingers ...that's why they said.."watch what u'r doing ...."
but no regrets ...it was a great games by both players !

here's the quilt ...




2 comments:

  1. Syoknye,..mama ani punyeke. Moknem punye top yg dulu kala tak tersentuh pun lagi. isk, isk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. betul tu Moknem...tu quilt mama ani...
    i pun got few tops yg belum di usik..isk isk isk

    ReplyDelete