where inspirations created...

Sunday, November 21, 2010

finished...



gotto finish this project and sent it before 15th.Nov ..the candle mat swap !
i can't disclose my partner but here's mine :)
my partner requested red,green,gold n cream for her mat ...
and here's it is ...


hope she will like it ... happy holidays n merry x'mas partner :)

and another sunbonnet sue bag ...


really glad to be able to finish these ...before i put my hands on y shhhh project :)
hope both of them will love theirs ....

Happy Holidays everybody !!

4 comments:

  1. awesome,as always!
    i amazes me how much you get done..how do you do that!!???

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Aida, i have receive your Candelight mat,verry lovley, thank you so much for all your gifts to me,all its nice, hugs from Switzerland christin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies 

    Greetings Christin....glad that u like it

    ReplyDelete