where inspirations created...

Monday, July 2, 2012

continuation ...

guess not much that i've achieved for the last two weeks ..closing my crochet week with this duo colours benie ...


then stitched the hexies flowers to the centerpiece


and adding more ...


and more hexies flowers ...


and ending my week with a bit of charity work ( pillowcases for kids @ HKL ..will post about it later ) Commited to contribute four pieces of it ...


washed .. ironed .. delivered !





On 10th.june .. Azeem turned17 ..big boy now


..And also not to forget my youngest son Adam .. turned twelve


HAPPY 12th.BIRTHDAY ADAM ..it was a double celebrations as my lovely parents are celebrating their 60th. anniversary on the same date ...


I LOVE YOU BOTH !!!
and i guess Adam was sooooo lucky to be able to share this date with Tok n Nenek as .. my mum received VIVA as a gift and he got his "dream" bike ...


Just look at that smile ...tenkiu Tok for the gift ..


there goes a month of June ., and lets wait and see what July gonna bring ... Insyallah ..praying for the best !!

No comments:

Post a Comment