where inspirations created...

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

fly me to the moon ...

Alhamdulilah ... after few days down with fever and unsolved problems with my so-called bff ( my sewing machine ) .. glad i managed to finish the baby quilt on time ...






red appliqued airplanes ...


bright combo plain yellow from Kona + rocket printed from Robert Kaufman ...


backing fabric from Ikea ...


hope lil'Umar Saif will enjoy his new "fly me to the moon " baby quilt ... congrats to both parents and thanks to my dear neighbour Olly Tuang for lending me her sewing machine 😍 ...
thanks to adik n hubby too !!!

2 comments:

  1. kiut!!!

    nasib baik ada neighbor yang baik hati dan ada mesin jahit... hehehe... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tu lah ... alhamdulilah i hv a great neighbour ;))

      Delete