where inspirations created...

Thursday, February 19, 2009

mending my heart with reversible bags...









...wow...it really hit me hard when my dad got sick...couldn't eat or drink...he looks so fragile...so weak...such a strong man like him...i really didn't prepare to see him in that conditions...we went back to kuantan ...he was admitted at Tengku Ampuan Afzaan hospital...with drips .. cracking lips...pale looks...it put tears in my eyes....

after all the drips...blood test..etc..doc said he's gonna be ok...aahh..what a relief...!!!!
then..just to kill the 'down' feeling..i decided to find something that can bring back the 'cheer' ...my sis took me to kamdar...i was impressed with their collections...and i found these beautiful fabric...denim look-a-like...plain n printed blue...i loooove it..and make reversible bags out of it..!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. salam//.. pah sini... so far pah takpernah try reversable bag.. rase teringin nak cuba... :) nice combination

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam. auntie, if saya nak tempah 1bag based on my design boleh..? im serious. where do u live auntie?
    btw, im munn.=)) i've just followed ur blog. you're just an adorable housewife lah auntie. kagum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Munn...i'm in Shah Alam...insyallah, thanks alot

    ReplyDelete