where inspirations created...

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

my one and only...

i went back home ...in Pahang...i am a true Pahangian ..born in Mentakab...grow up in Temerloh and now my parents settle down in Maran..these are different towns in Pahang...i am proud and i'm glad to be one...being a daughter of Ranger in Forestry Dept....i loooooooooove greens... i love outdoor activities...and adventures...

it was just like a walk down the memory-lane...looking back at all those old books..school magazines..and the one that bring tears of laughters are old photos....my boys said...retro..lame...old'skol...what-so-ever...but those school days...still the best!!!! then i found ...the first ever hand-made item that i make...tadaaaaaa....

......a crochet t.v cover that i make....haaaaa...finally i remember...it took me months to finish it...and after nearly 27years...it's still in good conditions...so i took it back home to Shah Alam...thanks mak for giving it back to me.....
as far as i remember...i learnt how to make this from my second sister Ngah...who is so good with x-stitch , crochets , beadings and hantaran...she makes me learn how to do this b-coz...as a teenager..i was a bit boyish...(what do you expect..growing up with two brothers) ... they even make me appllied for the secretarial course....when i got my SPM result..i did but i thanked Allah i didn't get it..hehehe naughty me !

and i'm thankful that i got such a GREAT family...

2 comments:

  1. mak aida..alas tv 2 same tua w me..kan kan kan..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...those were the days...hei,hope u're ok already..take care..muaaah!

    ReplyDelete