where inspirations created...

Monday, February 14, 2011

crochet time...


still learning how to crochet ...
guess it's not an easy craft to master ...
missed count means ... undo and redo again ...
and for all i know ... i do it backwards :)
tried to do as they do it but i just can't ... so i decided to do it my way ...
and here are my backwards crocheted items ...

crocheted roses which i learnt from website's tutorial ...

make it as a brooch and found a place on my hat ...

crocheted roses on headband and scrunchie ...

still glued to the book i received and picked this beautiful pattern as my third project ... hexagon doily


second doily was my 1st. attempt to create own design ...
with a little help from the book as a starter ...
and after many times do and undo ,
missed counts ... here is my second doily ( owned by my dear friend Olly Tuang )

and now i'm on my next doily project...hope it will turn out to be nice and beautiful
good luck to me !!



6 comments: