where inspirations created...

Monday, March 30, 2009

gift for my princess...




well...my little princess Zahra gonna celebrate her 1st, birthday this coming May...just two days before my love hubby's birthday...i decided to make her another quilt...actually i make this quilt months ago just after i finish making the red quilt for my Adik's friend baby quilt...

i decided to make Zahra the same pattern..but in blue....for all you know...the quilt was given to Zahra already...just can't wait for her birthday...hehehe !!

5 comments:

  1. akak ada anak perempuan ek? baru setahun ke umur dia? saya pun May jugak. hehe.. promote diri sendiri plak..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ada 4 boys je...Zahra is my cucu saudara..

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute!!! perfect gift for 1 year old girl. so cuteeee...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe..dh dpt dh pun..jd tmpt die main

    ReplyDelete
  5. alahai kak aida.... so adorable pattern nih....
    :)

    ReplyDelete