where inspirations created...

Friday, August 14, 2009

my bags...vi

it was a sleepless nite for me last night... just don't know why...
thought of finishing this bag last nite...since i can't sleep but suddenly...i don't think it was a good idea... :)

another bag for me but.... what is it for ????
firstly... i thought of making it for my cute mini HP... then ... maybe it's for my telekung... but until now ... still undecided !!


actually , it was my first attempt making this design ... which i think it was quite tricky especially the top curved part and putting the zipper ... purghh! i really bad in putting zipper.... help!!!!

but for now... i guess , i'm happy with it ...yesssss!


1 comment:

  1. tricky ke aida.. wuz thinking to learn this during my penang trip.. if tak sempat, i carik sifu aida laa eh.. hik hik hik..

    ReplyDelete