where inspirations created...

Friday, August 21, 2009

peek-a-boo...

being buzy with the boxes and finally i finished making 10 boxes...yup! i'm suppose to finish all but my dear aunty bardot yet to send me the laces... so i stucked with 10 (two of each colours).


during this fasting month ..i'm gonna put the boxes on-hold , and off with m
y smocking projects... for my little princess Daania Zahra ...



and for school holidays project ,.. well i guess, it's gonna be felting project !!
saw such a beautiful and cute things out there...gotto try making it..especially the cute hair-clips for lil'Zahra ...

and thanks to my friend Linda...my felts are adding again.....


and now i'm wondering..when can i start my quilting ???
or making another bag??? ...or finishing my UFO hexagon projects ...???

1 comment:

  1. Banyaknya kain felt kak Aida, boleh buat bisness ni. Hehhe.. gurau je. Kak Aida, selamat berpuasa...!

    ReplyDelete