where inspirations created...

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

friendship bag swap...

so happy that my package finally reached it destinations..
my mystery partner is Sinta Ranee ( pinkpincushion.blogspot.com)
and here's is what she wrote ....

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

October Skies

I had a piece of registered mail at the Post Office since the first of the month.
It is so inconvenient to go there but after my last "reminder" yesterday... I decided to go ahead and stop at the Post Office on my way to work today. They opened their window for me even though it was before time to open. I had a package from Malaysia? What could that be?
It was my wonderful Friendship Bag! It was waiting there for me for two weeks!
My swap partner is Aida! Thank you so much! I love it!
I can't believe that she that she hand quilted this little bag! Goodness! And do you see all the extra goodies that she added to my bag? So sweet and thoughtful! The little details are incredible! I wish I could have gotten a better picture
of the embroidery work on the heart. I am in awe!


she has a lovely blog and after seeing it ... i decided to send her something Malaysian
( KLCC and Malaysia thimbles...batik handkerchief and tissue case...needle case..)
glad that she likes those items sent to her....:)





No comments:

Post a Comment