where inspirations created...

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

a frame...

i made these frames for my friend...well , actually i don't really know what to use..in order to get a nice sturdy frame ...so as usual i turned to Makonem... she asked me to use mounting board (hard and thick board) which normally being use by Art n Design students...with all other things that i should have.....the board was so thick and it also good for making boxes ....



my friend gave me the fabrics that matching to her baby's and her niece's room....the fabrics were from Laura Ashley furnishing...

the board was padded with fibre ... shining piping cord for the face and lace for the frame's surrounding...


the pink roses frame is for her niece .....









and the yellow checks is for her son....













i think ...it's the best project for those who loves....matching things... maybe remnents from any quilt projects?....it would be lovely especially for lil'girl's room...any takers?

2 comments:

  1. cantik.. esp d pink karer.. ;D.

    i remember, during my teenager time, my mom ada belajar how to this fabric frame. but i blom cuba buat satu pun... :(

    ReplyDelete