where inspirations created...

Friday, June 5, 2009

it's crunchy...

i'll be off from blogging for this weekend...well, we are going to Cherating for WCM Family Day 2009...i was half-half actually b-coz my two elders are not going...big boys already huh?!

well...really hope that i'll be able to enjoy myself....under the sun... sea-breeze ... waves ... sands ... Azeem and Adam ... my love hubby .......and Aliff and Aiqal at home ...purghhhh!


so before i leave...i made these...as my weekend project...




again i asked my not so cheap labour to do another task...cutting the fibre...so that i'll be able to make myself these apples...i saw these apples in livingcreatively.com.au yesterday ...and fell in love with it...lady luck was on myside ...Linda called and asked me whether i would like to go to SS19 with her....for sure...mengantuk di sorong bantal....!!!


but there ...they didn't have what i'm looking for...so we decided to stop at normal sewing shop...i jumped for joy when i saw what i'm looking for...apple green felt....!!!!

here's my crunchy green apples...yummmmmy!
btw..Liza.. i up-graded my needle case...hehehe
....HAPPY HOLIDAYS ...

5 comments:

  1. Have a lovely weekend!! and I like your apples very much...and your needle case is just awesome with the little heart!!
    greetings Francien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend. It sounds like a fun trip.
    I love the little apples. You make such adorable things. :)

    ~Staci

    ReplyDelete
  3. ermmm.. looks so delicious ! btw, where are the normal sewing shop that you frequent? some where area shah alam gaks ker?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Francien..thanks ,just reached home ..it was great holidays ...

    Staci...thanks ..yup! it was fun :

    Azie..kedai to kat subang jaya, kedai Evergreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. kak aida nampak macam real la epal tu.....

    ReplyDelete