where inspirations created...

Friday, July 3, 2009

local beauty...mangosteen

wow..this craze really hit me bad...when Makonem suggested "mangosteen"... i really feel i should take the challenge...it was sleepless nite for me..thinking i must make it ....MUST...and i did..

after finished my 'suppose to do' this morning while waiting for my love hubby to come home...(actually we are sending Aliff back to Malacca...p
urgh, i'm missing my babies like crazy....!!!)
i took out my purple felt...whatelse....cut...sew and filled...and for all i know this is the result .... our local beauty .....miss mangosteen... sedap nya lama tak makan!



the making...actually i'm using the same technique as making the crunchy apples ... and added the top petals (sorry i don't really know what it call..)
well..i love to see the outcome but tell me what you think of it....does it look like a mangosteen or else...???? and now i'm thinking whether i'll be able making it as...half mangosteen which i think it would be lovely combinations ....purple and white ....????

many did know i'm into rubic cube also...as can be seen in the photo ...that's my loyal past time friend beside sewing....the bestest time i ever made was 1 minute and 40 seconds...not bad aaah?? now both Aliff and Azeem are master in it....i would really love to put my hands on 4 x 4 rubic cube...but not now ...later i will !!!

4 comments:

  1. cepat tu, nice yum yum. ...Aida, if only you have slightly darker purple or dark maroon,...perfect. Add padding sikit under the petals on the fruit, the petals on the bottom is a must too. Then you can try also pumpkin, asam gelugor or tomato. Try your half fruit, first. would love to see the result. Ta ta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aida, creative! Do more of our local fruits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makonem .. yup, i agree tapi tak ada colour tu lah ...if ada nanti i buat lain...it's fun tho' makig all these things....

    Diah .. insyallah..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh! I missed this post...I love manggis...and your maggis looks so yummy! Nice work, Aida!

    ReplyDelete