where inspirations created...

Thursday, July 2, 2009

top only...old garden rose


i made this quilt top (81 x 95 ) for my auntie bardot's friend...

the pattern was the same pattern that i used to make Aten's quilt...
but for hers (owner choose of colours)...i followed the original plan layout but appliqued rose buds
vines onto the inner border...knowing me..sure there's some changes here and
there...hehehe i just love to experiment my works...



the original layout plan...of-coz became my worksheet for colour arrangements and some calculations on it.....












sweet and simple
rose pattern....




well...actually she wanted to do the quilt by herself but then decided she only wants to do the quilting part ....and asked me to complete the top... i did my part and hope to see the finish quilt ..but i meet her that day..she said the quilt is not ready yet...well , soon i guess..

4 comments:

  1. Aida,..rajinnye you. Your experiment always turned out nice. Moknem,... bila agaknye nak habiskan quilt top yang dah lama k.i.v tu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. moknem...i pun ada 5 tops waiting in line minta di quilt...adoihai..lepas tu pantang nampak pattern cantik nak buat...i baru buat runner (basket wt cherries)..blm basting lg tu...

    i jumpa dia that day..she asked me blh tak i siapkan quilt ni..???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aida, wow lovely, tak sabar nak tengok the quilting part. I am sure, it will be hand-quilted, yes? Happy quilting...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. diah.. yup hand-quilt..n i pun tak sabar nak tgk

    ReplyDelete